NAB is asking all stations to help shine a light on broadcasters’ incredible public service during the week leading up to our largest single advocacy event, the NAB State Leadership Conference.
- From May 4-11, post a picture, video or text highlighting the good work of your station.
- Include the hashtags #BroadcastGood and #WeAreBroadcasters on every post.
- Tag any applicable charity or community partners.
Examples of content include:
- Vaccine education
- Spotlighting racial injustice
- Investigative journalism
- Fundraisers for the community or specific charity groups
Where: Use personal and station social media pages on Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn
Please urge everyone at your station to help us amplify the great work of broadcasters and ensure policymakers understand broadcasters’ unique value.
Here are a few ways stations #BroadcastGood last year:
You can also send your public service stories to [email protected] so we can highlight them on our We Are Broadcasters website.