High School Scholarships
High school seniors who have been accepted at a Michigan college, university or trade school and plan to study and pursue a career in a broadcast-related field may enter. Two $750 scholarships will be awarded.
Applicants for the MABF High School Broadcast Scholarship must be:
- A Michigan High School senior with an accumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale;
- A Michigan resident;
- Accepted for enrollment in a two or four year Michigan college, university or trade school;
- Planning to enroll in a full-time, undergraduate course of study in a broadcast-related field;
- Currently working in a broadcast-related job or with some type of broadcast-related experience;
- Exhibiting professional promise within the broadcast industry.
Application documentation shall include:
- 200 word essay outlining career goals.
- Resume of candidate.
- High School transcript.
- Two Recommendation letters – one of which must come from a broadcast-related source.
- Completed Scholarship Application. (Download Here)
All scholarship applications are due to the MAB Foundation by Friday, January 17, 2020.
Interested students should send required items directly to the MAB Foundation:
MAB Foundation Station Scholarship Program
820 N. Capitol Ave.
Lansing, MI 48906
Or, you can email your application to [email protected]
Scholarship winners will be notified in early February. Winners will be acknowledged in person at the Great Lakes Media Show in Lansing on March 4, 2020.