High School Scholarships | $750 Each
High school seniors who have been accepted at a Michigan college, university or trade school and plan to study and pursue a career in a broadcast-related field may enter. Two $750 scholarships will be awarded.
Applicants for the MABF High School Broadcast Scholarship must be:
- A Michigan High School senior with an accumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- A Michigan resident
- Accepted for enrollment in a two or four year Michigan college, university or trade school
- Planning to enroll in a full-time, undergraduate course of study in a broadcast-related field
- Currently working in a broadcast-related job or with some type of broadcast-related experience
- Exhibiting professional promise within the broadcast industry
Application documentation shall include:
- 200 word essay outlining career goals
- Resume of candidate
- High School transcript
- Two Recommendation letters – one of which must come from a broadcast-related source
- Completed Scholarship Application. (Download Here)
All scholarship applications are due to the MAB Foundation by Friday, January 28, 2022.
Interested students should send required items directly to the MAB Foundation:
MAB Foundation Station Scholarship Program
222 North Chestnut St.
Lansing, MI 48933
Or, you can email your application to [email protected]