- NEW!! Each school’s station/program may submit up to five (5) entries per category. If more than five (5) are submitted in a given category, only the first (5) submitted will be judged. All other submissions by that station/program in that category will not be judged.
- NEW!! Independent projects produced by students currently in school may be submitted, however they will not count towards a school’s “Station of the Year” points.
– To submit an independent project, create an Open Call Contestant account, click “Submit Entry,” choose the appropriate division and category, then choose “Independent Project” in the dropdown menu under “Where Published or Performed.”
- Up to four (4) different students may be credited on an entry, others may be added by contacting the MABF office if the entry is selected as a winner.
- All Michigan college, high school and trade school students are welcome to enter.
- Entries must have been created and produced from January 1, 2019 through December 10, 2019.
- All entries must be submitted via the online entry system. All entry links should be checked prior to submitting each entry.
- Supplemental attachments for entries are accepted and may not exceed 10MB in size. Accepted file types include: PDF, GIF, PNG, or JPG. No other file types will be accepted. Please have back-up copies and be certain all links work and remain live.
- Different categories must be on separate entries. Please complete a separate online submission for each entry.
- Entries must be completely created and produced by students. The creative concept of each entry must be original to the students submitting the entry.
- Each entry upload must be labeled with the category name, title of the entry, student(s) and school.
- All entries must first be uploaded to an external hosting site before they can be submitted to the online entry system. Below are some suggested sites.
- Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in disqualification.
- All judges’ decisions are final.
- All entries must be received by 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 10, 2019.
- All entries become the property of the MAB Foundation. Entries may be used by the MAB Foundation and category sponsors for promotional purposes only.
Questions: [email protected] or 517-484-7444.