- NO entry fee. All entries must be submitted via the online entry system.
- All entries are judged by Michigan broadcasters.
- The judges will be asked to judge each entry based on the criteria listed in each category and how well it follows the category description. The judges will also be encouraged to give feedback on each entry. The feedback, when given, will be returned to the student after the competition.
- Awards may be given for 1st, 2nd and Honorable Mention in each category. First place winners receive three (3) points; second place winners receive two (2) points; and Honorable Mentions receive one (1) point for each winning entry towards Station/Program of the Year.
- Awards will be presented on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 during the Main Luncheon at the Great Lakes Media Show at the Lansing Center in downtown Lansing: GreatLakesMediaShow.com
- Station/Program of the Year Award – The Station/Program of the Year award will be presented to the following: one high school radio station/program; one high school television station/program; one college radio station/program; and one college television station/program. To win the Station/Program of the Year award, the school must receive the most cumulative points in all categories entered. More than one station/program may be awarded the Station/Program of the Year award.
- Visit StudentBroadcastAwards.com for complete details and to enter.