Morning Show Co-Host for HOME.fm
Co-Host HOME.fm morning show from 6am – 9am weekdays. Applicants must be thoroughly supportive of the University’s mission and values as an evangelical Christian university affiliated with the Free Methodist Church. Position is part-time, 15 – 20 hours per week.
– The successful candidate will co-host [email protected] (6-9 am) with partner host.
– They will generate creative content targeting our listener demographic, and plan/develop the structure of the morning show.
– Participation with staff with community appearances at expos, concerts and occasional evening or weekend events and broadcasts.
– Facilitate community interviews and news on-air, and initiate listener interaction both on-air and at public at events.
– Attendance at scheduled staff meetings.
- On-air experience preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, creative and possess good interpersonal, communication skills and love for the local community.
- General comfort with technology preferred.
- Individual will exhibit a life and service that is in full accord with the Spring Arbor University Concept and Community Covenant.
- Experience working in multi-cultural academic environments preferred and individuals from diverse populations are encouraged to apply.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job please visit arbor.peopleadmin.com.
Applicants must be thoroughly supportive of the University’s mission and values as an evangelical Christian university affiliated with the Free Methodist Church.
This position is open until filled.
Apply online at https://arbor.peopleadmin.com/postings/1505
Equal Opportunity Employer