Website Heritage Broadcasting
Your Position Overview
Heritage Broadcasting is seeking a highly motivated Marketing Assistant to join their dynamic Marketing and Promotions Department. The perfect candidate will be organized, energetic and creative! We are looking for someone who is an excellent communicator, very detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
Your Primary Duties and Responsibilities include the following. As with any position, other duties may be assigned to you as appropriate.
• Communications and Public Relations
• Event Marketing
• Promotional Campaigns
• Promotional Broadcast Traffic
• Social Media Campaigns
• Public Tours
Your Supervisory Responsibilities
No supervisory responsibilities.
Requirements (Experience, Education, Etc.):
Qualifications for Your Position To perform this position successfully, you must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimal knowledge, skill, and/or ability you are required to possess.
• Strong creative and design skills
• Knowledge of all social media platforms is a must
• Must be energetic and organized
• Have good spelling skills, grammar and have an eye for detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong time management and multitasking skills
• Able to maintain a professional demeanor when communicating with peers and community.
• Educational background in Marketing or previous work experience preferred
• Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Graphic Design & Wide Orbit are a plus
All submissions can be sent to [email protected], and must include a resume. Please respond before October 31, 2018 to be considered. Heritage Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer.