Date: June 6, 2019
Title: Continuity Director
Location: Detroit, MI
Description: The Continuity Director will work together with our Traffic, Sales, Programming, & Production Departments to ensure accurate scheduling and running of client commercial copy.
Responsibilities include assigning, scheduling, editing and handling the coordination of copy, media numbers and timely production of commercial material. This position will follow-up with Account Executives regarding discrepancies in traffic instructions and orders. The ideal candidate will process scripts for co-op prior to billing, maintain and distribute missing copy lists, co-coordinate and supervise network affidavit submissions, and assist the Traffic Director, as needed.Requirements (Experience, Education, Etc.):
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Proficient with computer programs and have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
· Knowledge of Marketron a plus.
· Proven ability to perform other duties, as needed, for the effective operation of the stations.
· Must be a team player, self-motivated with attention to detail.
Last Date for Consideration: Ongoing - Until Filled
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer.