Engineers: 10 Reasons You Need to Attend GLBC 2017!
From important engineering meetings and networking opportunities to the ever popular “Beer & Bull” Welcome Reception, here are the top reasons why you should attend GLBC 2017!
- The ENNES Engineering Workshop on Tuesday, March 7th features speakers that will provide you with the latest information in broadcast and media technology. You do NOT want to miss this popular workshop!
- The Broadcast Engineers State Meeting on Tuesday, March 7th is an absolute must for anyone wanting to keep up-to-date on all things ‘engineering!’
- The “Beer & Bull” Welcome Reception at the Waterfront Grill…enough said!
- The GLBC Exhibit Hall will feature innovative ideas and new technology presented by the industry’s leading companies that you’ll want to work with!
- You can enjoy a few days out of the office with industry colleagues!
- The Advanced IP Workflow session will teach you all you ever wanted to know about NewTek’s Advanced IP Workflow.
- Have a radio or television engineering issue? You’ll learn Cheap Cures for the Common Station from presenter Christian Arnaut, IT Manager at Newforma, Inc.
- The Engineers EAS Update session is the place to hear the latest info and updates about the EAS system and emergency alerting for broadcast engineers.
- The Broadcast Excellence Awards Ceremony is a great opportunity to support your industry peers!
- Meet and mingle with Emergency Managers from your EAS region!
Invest in yourself and your future…attend GLBC and be inspired!
Register for GLBC Here