The MAB has partnered with the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services as well as The Michigan State Police Emergency Management Homeland Security Division to help inform Genesee County residents of options they have available to receive bottled water, water filters and other resources.
NEW PSAs - April, 2017
1) CORE Weaver :30 TV PSA HD 1080p - download here
2) CORE Weaver :30 TV PSA - download here
*scc file for above spots - download here
3) CORE Weaver :30 TV PSA - Spanish - download here
4) CORE Weaver :30 Radio PSA - download here
5) CORE Weaver :30 Radio Spanish PSA - download here
6) CORE Weaver :15 Radio PSA - download here
7) CORE Weaver :15 Radio Spanish PSA - download here
A resource and information page is located here
On March 15, 2016, a statewide telethon was held to raise funds for the Flint Child Health and Development Fund to help with things like education, nutrition and medical intervention. A grand total of $1,133,964 was raised during the telethon.
The fund was established in January to provide flexible funding for wraparound services not provided by state and federal government support. These services include optimal child health and development, early childhood education, educational and student support services, continuous access to a pediatric medical home, nutrition education and access to healthy food.
Donations are still being accepted at http://www.flintkids.org
Feel free to use these images in your social media posts (right click "save as")