E. W. Scripps Company
Skills & Abilities
- Familiarity with various test instruments, alignment apparatuses and knowledge of personal computers.
- Operational knowledge of television station equipment.
- Must be self-motivated and have good time management skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to effectively identify basic problems as they occur and take appropriate steps to solve them.
- Must have ability to comprehend schematics, mechanical drawings and technical manuals.
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a two-year electronic technical degree or equivalent. Four year degree preferred.
Experience Required: Must have three to five years of Broadcast TV maintenance and two years News equipment maintenance and IT Mac and PC or equivalent.
mailed resumes will not be accepted. All applicants must apply to position at: www.scripps.com/careers
Applicants must create a profile and include a resume.
SCRIPPS MEDIA,INC, A DIVERSIFIED MEDIA CONCERN WITH INTERESTS IN NEWSPAPER PUBLISHING AND BROADCAST TELEVISION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE.