Midwestern Broadcasting Company
Technical Operations Assistant
Credentials and Experience:
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in the IT Technology Field, with broadcast experience preferred.
- SBE and/or Microsoft certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of workstations and servers, IP telephony, and networking.
- A willingness to learn about AM/FM broadcast transmitters and systems.
- Highly developed computer skills; experience with designing, installing and maintaining a Windows based domain.
- Effective understanding of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Servers operating systems.
- Must work in collaborative manner and foster a team spirit.
- Ability to organize, prioritize & perform multiple assignments under pressure and within deadlines.
- Great communication skills with a strong desire to provide outstanding customer service.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Employee must be able to Walk, Sit & Stand for long periods of time, Lift & Carry 50 lbs, bend, squat, reach, stretch, climb up and down ladders, use fingers, hands and arms for extended periods of time in repetitive motions.
- Engineering, Electronics Technology, IT experience
- Broadcast experience a plus
Please Submit resume to:
Midwestern Broadcasting Company, Inc
231-947-7675 ext 1046
Equal Opportunity Employer