Additional Information for 2017 Fall Career Fairs:
1. Please arrive to the event 30 minutes prior to set up booth.
2. Reminder: In order to receive your EEO letter for participation, you will need to promote the Career Fair
by airing 10-15 PSA messages and provide affidavits to the MABF office. The messages
will have to be created by your station for the EEO credit.
(Please note that the Career Fair PSA's are to be aired separate from your stations
monthly NCSA messages.)
3. You can find the suggested Career Fair PSA Scripts HERE
4. Another EEO credit requirement, is that the individual who is present representing your
company/station must have hiring and firing responsibility.
5. For the (Western Michigan University Career Fair)
, the following are parking instructions:
MU will provide parking passes to vendors/companies.
Your station/company representative
will need to park in the Miller parking structure, in a metered space, drop in a quarter and then
come inside Brown Hall, 2nd floor (which is actually the ground level floor entrance from
Miller Parking lot.) Representatives can then display parking pass and move to non metered space in